Monday, December 17, 2007

Simply Tired


A friend of mine once said that you could read something into his spiritual life by his blog entries - no entries in awhile said something. For me, you can definitely read into my busyness by my lack of blog entries. This past week, and weekend in particular was extremely busy. Maybe I'll blog about that tomorrow. Unfortunately, last night was the sleep night from Hades and I'm just too tired. Maybe you can see it in my bloodshot, bagged eyes.
Initially, after staying up later than I should have, I couldn't fall asleep. But when I finally did, I was awoken by Brennan, crying out for Daddy. I then spent nearly 3 hrs "sleeping" on the floor of his bedroom with him, so as not to bring him in our bed and disturb Bridgette. I later found out that our cat was doing a fine job of disturbing her already. Man, I can't imagine how people with insomnia function...

4 comments:

Higgins said...

Hey Don... did anyone ever tell you that you have the nicest bloodshot baggy eyes ever. :P

Unknown said...

What are you trying to say? I look bad? My casting agent is supposed to be calling me back - I've got a shoot in an hour...

Erik said...

When I saw the link *people* I had a suspicion it might be me on the other end. To answer your question: we manage.

Unknown said...

Erik - I've experienced "can't get to sleep" nights before - but few and far between and I couldn't imagine how I'd manage. You're one amazing guy.