Thursday, October 13, 2005

So Many Thoughts, so little time


I have so much reading to do and so little time to do it. I've been struck by so much lately and have had just no opportunity to share it... no outlet for it. I mean, I'm writing... but not what I really want to say.

Suffice to say I will be putting some thoughts on Barth & Atonement shortly - from Church Dogmatics. In the meantime, I'll be reading Bosch's Transforming Mission and writing a paper for Monday. Hopefully, I can get through 180 pages in 8 hours...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you suck a poker... but thanks for the syrup!

Anonymous said...

correction... i suck at typing... but you suck a(t) poker... and thanks for the syrup...

Higgins said...

8 hours 180 pages. That's 22.5 pages an hour! Can anyone read that fast? What about Coles Notes?

I'm just kidding.

Don, you can do it! Just use the "playground method" while you're reading. You know, "one, two, skip a few... 99... 100." You'll be done in no time.

:)

Roodman said...

Don----Thinking of you while I have a jack and coke. Can you have that at Princeton? Hey have I told you the story of how I got my "A" kicked on the lower Kern this year?

jlee said...

how is it coming? the paper is due in 19.76 hours...

Anonymous said...

any thoughts on Dogmatics you have that would be great...hopefully you read all 13,000 pages, or something like that....