Monday, April 14, 2008

T-Minus 5 days...

My list remains long but I now have less than 5 days until I'm on a plane headed for Honduras. I'm part of a team of 27 people doing a medical mission trip and providing some Christian education for children through an organization called Heart to Honduras and on top of that, we'll be visiting our new Sister Church near Peurto Cortes, in the community of Los Laureles. It's exciting and scary. Not having been to Honduras before, all of this will be new and leading something new on a trip with people who've been going for years is an added factor. I invite you to pray for Safety, Health, Peace and good communication. We will need all of that and trust that we'll receive it and return home with stories of the grace of God...

1 comment:

jlee said...

I'm a fool. I lost track of your life and I finally looked at your blog today. I now know why you are not picking up your cell phone - you are in Honduras!!!