Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Need More Power!

I haven't posted in a couple days because I attempted to recalibrate the battery on our MacBook. My initial thoughts are that this attempt was unsuccessful. I just powered it back up and I have "2:31" showing on my battery. Now, for some crumby IBM compatible laptop that's 1.5 years old, this might not be bad. But this is an Apple and I should still be in the 3+ hour range. This is just more evidence, if ever it was needed, to show that regularly recalibrating your battery is a good thing. If not, you'll be stuck buying a new battery, and they're not cheap. Oh well...

1 comment:

Higgins said...

Hey Don,

I love the title of this posting and also the picture. As corny as it sounds, I think the post is significant beyond a laptop battery, but is a reminder of our need for the power of the Spirit in all we do! So thanks for that fun post, cause it brought me to this verse:

"And I was with you in weakness and in fear and much trembling, and my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God."