Sunday, May 06, 2007

Eerie...

I just hit "print" on my last piece of writing for my Masters of Divinity degree. It wasn't even a paper, but a 1 page Feedback on a course. I punched out the final part of my Independent Study on Karl Barth tonight, edited & printed my marriage and family paper and wrote that feedback. I still have to submit them tomorrow, but I'm essentially done. This is a weird feeling. Maybe it has something to do with knowing that I still have a TON of things to do before we move out, go where we're going and I get ordained & all. Maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that something I've been working towards for 3 years and a VERY significant chapter in my life, filled with VERY significant people is very quickly coming to an end. Maybe that has something to do with it. And maybe, just maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm REALLY tired right now, after going to bed at 4am Friday morning and having friends in town all weekend. Yeah, probably some of all of that...

2 comments:

W. Travis McMaken said...

Congratz on finishing up, Don! I'm in the same place - just have to turn stuff in this morning.

Chris TerryNelson said...

Congrats Don! :-)