Monday, March 12, 2007

"Reading Week"

Today marks the beginning of "Reading Week" here at PTS. For many, particularly the single students, it means going "home" to visit family. For Bridgette & I, this is our home and this is our family. Bridgette works at a job, so that also makes travel at this time a little different. I'm also still doing my internship Tuesday. And of course, we woke up today, Monday, as if it was any other Monday. I've been with Brennan today, just like any other Monday, and short of not having anything to read for my classes Thursday, which won't meet, this week is no different than any other week for me. In fact, I actually have about 75 pages of Karl Barth still to read for Thursday because Wes and I are still doing our independant study on KB's CD IV.3.2. So, maybe this might actually be a little bit more of a "reading" week than for most everyone else who's galavanting across the country, visiting family & friends...

1 comment:

jlee said...

I'm one of those family visitors this week. There definitely has been little to no reading during this reading week. I am at Panera Bread at 6:45 AM in order to get something done before this whole week slips away. I am looking forward to returning to Princeton and getting together for breakfast with the crew.