Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Uh oh... Stop your laughing!

Ok, here's the deal. I handed in my Systematic Theology Exam today - Tuesday. It was a take-home final, 3000 words. It was my 3rd of four Finals. The first two being 15 pages/4500 words or so. But now, with my fourth less than 48 hours away (2:30pm Thursday) OTHER things are happening, and I'm not talking about being sick.

The short version of the Long Story includes a horible night's sleep for Bridgette Sunday evening and a doctor's visit which included the words "3 centimetres dilated" in succession. Now, the Due Date is Friday, Feb. 4. Today is Tuesday, January 10. So this comingFriday marks 37 weeks, considered Full Term. And Here is a rundown of the last hour and a half:

10:25pm Contraction

10:31pm Contraction

10:37pm Contraction

10:47pm Contraction

10:55pm Contraction

11:02pm Contraction

11:14pm Contraction...

For those of you counting at home, those first couple were 6 minutes apart. They've spread themselves out a little further since then. Bridgette is in bed now and I'm sitting at the computer trying to get my head around this fourth and final paper. I may not sleep at all in the next 40 hours or so.

We'd appreciate your prayers, no doubt. We had not anticipated an early delivery, or at least not THIS early. We're hoping for at least another 10 days or so...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don,

Wow!! I am praying for you guys!! Keep us posted when your little Coleman gets here!! Love you! Jenn and Brad