Thursday, July 28, 2005

to Blog or Not to Blog...


this is the question. In 5 months I have not made any posts. I realize I'm not much for journaling. I've tried before. And since no one else even knows this exists, it's not like I have any reason to do this. Except maybe for the fact that as I look at my life, I realize that I've probably got a lot more bad habits and ways of wasting time than I have good habits. The truth is, I could stand to create a good habit of journaling, and maybe become just a tad bit more disciplined. If there is one thing in my life that I need more of, it's discipline. I think the demon of sloth has taken up personal residence in my life and we all know the laws of inertia. I think he's about 500lbs and he ain't moving without some effort. So maybe a blog might be one way to begin that. I could take my "wasted" online time to a new level. Of course, I'd need to probably read a few blogs...

No comments: