Thursday, September 18, 2008

My new crack pipe...

I've been slightly AWOL for various reasons lately, not the least of which is that I've been out, running around the last couple weeks. While that won't change, my "connectedness" may, now that I've found a new friend. Of course, it may not be that long before I discover my new friend isn't quite as helpful as I had hoped. But, with GPS, e-mail & the ability to play movies for my son while we drive... I think this could be a relationship I definitely benefit from. Tomorrow, I'm going to go back to the series I begun on interview questions. In the meantime, I'm trying to catch up on stuff in preparation for one crazy weekend. And trying to figure out how this awesome piece of technology sucks battery life like my 2 month old after waking up in the morning...

2 comments:

jlee said...

Who needs a "crackberry" when you have the pure crack itself? You are officially 'ahead' of me in use of cool technology and I will have to practice restraint in trying to keep up with the Colemans (or Liberty or both)...

Did you check your iPhone to see if the Bengals won in overtime??? :)

Unknown said...

I have to confess, I feel a bit guilty. While the iPhone is ABSOLUTELY a tool for ministry (my old phone is so beat up, Bridgette doesn't even want it and it's 1yr newer than hers) - I can now check e-mail on the road, figure out where I'm going without printing off reems of paper for maps, etc... I do feel a bit guilty because it's also WAY cool.

And no, I waited until like 10:30pm to get to OT and have my hopes OFFICIALLY crushed.