Monday, December 19, 2005

Goodbye snow... goodbye break

Just like the snow that has all but left entirely - there are a few remnants here and there, but for the most part it is green and will continue as such through Christmas - my brief respite from "work" ended today as I hit the library at 9:30am. Funny enough, as I'm turning off the car (ok, I was listening to the radio still) a friend pulls up in his van, as we both get out, two more friends pull up in a car - 4 of us, little nerds going to the library on our first day of "Christmas vacation". We all had papers to research and write - so much for a vacation.

But, it seems from my presence over the last few weeks that I've also taken a vacation from this blog - and I don't want to. There are a ton of things I can and should be writing about, but haven't. So, I'm going to make sure that, like Frosty, I come back. I promise to post tomorrow on something good, assuming I can make a little head way on my paper...

No comments: