Monday, May 15, 2006

Daddy Daycare Begins...


I've been busy the last dozen days. A relaxing weekend following my final paper, 2 days in Baltimore, cleaning up the apartment - not that you'd know right now, and a fun weekend with friends visiting from DC. Now it's on to a new life.

Today is the first day of nearly 4 months where I get to stay home with Brennan and take care of him fulltime. Bridgette went back to work today and I get to be with the little boy. He's so cute - but as this day got closer I began to be just a little worried. Bridgette had done so well being the primary caregiver - would I be able to do everything she did? So far, so good. He's taking his afternoon nap now, which means I may get about an hour (before I go off to my other "job" with him) to do what I want/need to do around here. Today, that's reading for fun. Imagine that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you and am so thankful that you're there. I know you'll do a great job taking care of Brennan because you already have been doing a great job!