1. My son is the cutest thing ever - and now that he smiles, I need to start running crowd control.
2. I need to start each day with the bible & prayer - it's not legalism it's called discipline.
3. It feels good to read stuff before the last minute - but it still doesn't keep me from falling asleep while I'm doing it, especially in a sweltering library.
4. Getting things accomplished feels good - but I need to make dailiy & weekly schedules for myself in order to make sure it happens(see #2).
5. I spend way too much time watching & reading about sports - period.
6. Johnny Cash is someone I want to learn more about, and hear more from - as Bono is quoted on Wikipedia "Every man knows he is, basically, a complete sissy compared to Johnny Cash."
7. It feels good to live in a place that, as my wife says, is "picked up" - see #2.
8. Lesslie Newbigin, slowly but surely, is offering me a response to just about every theological issue I've been contemplating - and he practiced what he preached.
9. I like to sleep - too much.
10. Having lunch with a friend, talking from the heart & praying together is awesome, and God speaks through it - if only I could remember everything he says.
11. It's NOT all about me...